CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

High school survey

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, Josh Geske. 2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who? no. 3. What kind of car did you drive? a older than dirt Toyota Cressida, seriously it was old...aka "Crusty". 4. It's Friday night...where r u? Probably Leslie Meyer's house 5. Were you a party animal? no 6. Were you considered a flirt? no 7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? yes, I was in the marching band from 8th grade until junior year, when "Bernie" kicked me out after I had an appendectomy and couldn't attend practice...she was a biatch. 8. Were you a nerd? I'm sure some considered me a nerd, especially since I was in the marching band. 9. Did you get suspended/expelled? no way. i was a good kid. 10. Can you sing the fight song? Oh yeah, I know every word! 11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Dougan and Mrs. Barnett 12. Where did you sit during lunch? Geez, I really can't remember... 13.What was your school's full name? North High School 14. School mascot? Huskies!! 15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I don't think Homecoming was as big of a deal at our school as it was at others, everybody just went with friends. 16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? yeah, I would definitely change a lot of things. 17.What do you remember most about graduation? My family screaming when my name was announced and being so happy to finally be done. 18. Where did you go senior skip day? We had two I believe, and one of those was spent working, and I can't remember what I did with the other one, probably just slept. 19 Were you in any clubs? Yes, HOSA and marching band/Huskettes. 20. Have u gained some weight since then? Good lord have I, too much to be truthful. 21. Who was your Senior prom date? Brad McManaway, it was lastn minute and I didn't really want to go. 22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Heck no, no one from my class went to the 5 year. 23. Who was your home room teacher? Mr. Dougan and he was awesome!! 24. Do you still talk to people from school? On the computer, not really in person...a lot to do with #20.

0 comments: